• Twitter has announced that it is working on an edit option (finally!) and the functionality will allow users to check what changes were made to ensure transparency. Victims of autocorrect, rejoice!
• LinkedIn now allows users to showcase a link on their personal profile. However, this feature can only be managed on desktop. You can display up to three URLs on your profile’s introduction section.
• BeReal is a trending photo sharing app designed to let users share an unfiltered, authentic glimpse of their lives with their friends. You have two minutes every day to upload an unedited photo. The app was launched in France in 2019, and 65% of its lifetime downloads have been in 2022.
• Social media use has increased in every generation, making it a vital marketing tool. Catch them where they’re active! Boomers and Gen X are mostly active on YouTube and Facebook while Millennials and Gen Z prefer TikTok and Instagram.
• Want to know the best and worst days to post on social media? SprouttSocial released an updated report based on data from their thousands of customers.
o Best days
Meta (Facebook): Tuesday to Friday
Instagram and Twitter: Tuesday and Wednesday
LinkedIn: Wednesday and Thursday
o Worst days
Meta (Facebook): Saturday
Instagram and Twitter: Sunday
LinkedIn: Saturday and Sunday