CompEat is a Facebook competitive reporting tool which provides you with real-time, data-driven insights about key facets of your and your competitor’s Facebook pages; including comparative information about post performance, engagement, and audiences.
This information proves invaluable when setting up and optimising your own Facebook marketing campaigns and gives your brand a competitive edge in a market where brands are always looking for new ways to get their messages across.
FIND OUT HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR FACEBOOK MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Draw direct comparisons with your competitors to get real-time insights.
- Get info on competitors’ performance, reach, audience, and engagement on Facebook.
- Generate detailed, real-time competitive analyses in seconds.
- Choose from one of 3 packages to suit your needs.
How CompEat International Works
Our Facebook competitive reporting tool makes getting ahead of the competition quick, simple, and secure.
Here’s how you get started…
ENTER THE HANDLES
Enter in the appropriate Facebook handles into the available fields and CompEat will generate a detailed report that compares your Brand’s Facebook campaign with your competitors. Facebook handles will first be validated before your billing information is processed, to ensure your security.
RECEIVE YOUR REPORT
Your CompEat International report will generate detailed information about the performance of Facebook business pages. This information will include details about the frequency and quality of posts, how they are being engaged with (shares, likes, comments, etc.), as well as campaign audiences.
These reports allow you to compare your competitor’s performance to your own, down to the finest details, so that you can make meaningful adjustments to your Facebook Page activity. This will ensure that you always stay ahead of the competition.
Compare X Companies
Our Facebook competitive reporting tool makes measuring your Facebook page monitoring and performance fast, simple, and secure.
- Just select a package, enter your Facebook business page handle, then enter that of your competitor into the available fields, and let CompEat do the rest.
- The report will be generated within a few minutes, comparing your page to your competitor’s, and will appear in your inbox.
- Don’t have a Facebook page as yet, then simply compare two or three pages that you have been following.
What can I Expect from CompEat International
- Measure total post engagements,
- Measure engagement rates,
- Quantify social media presence,
- View audience statistics and metrics,
- Measure shares and reactions to posts,
- Determine factors impacting campaign health and performance.