CompEat is a Facebook competitive analysis tool which provides you with
real-time, data-driven insights about key facets of your and your competitor’s Facebook pages; including comparative information about post performance, engagement, and audiences.
This information proves invaluable when setting up and optimising your own Facebook marketing campaigns and gives your brand a competitive edge in a market where brands are always looking for new ways to get their messages across.
FIND OUT HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR
- Just select a package, enter your Facebook business page handle, then enter that of your competitor into the available fields, and let CompEat do the rest.
- The report will be generated within a few minutes, comparing your page to your competitor’s, and will appear in your inbox.
- Don’t have a Facebook page as yet, then simply compare two or three pages that you have been following.
BOLSTER YOUR BRAND
CompEat allows your business to make meaningful result-driven decisions and adjustments to your Facebook marketing campaigns that are based on data-driven insights and reports.
Our Facebook performance measuring tool ensures that your business can take advantage of everything that Facebook marketing has to offer, with competitive and flexible pricing, and insights that consistently keep you in front of your competitors.
Our Facebook competitive analysis tool makes measuring your Facebook page monitoring and performance fast, simple, and secure.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM COMPEAT?
- Measure total post engagements
- Measure engagement rates
- Quantify social media presence
- View audience statistics and metrics
- Measure shares and reactions to posts
CompEat is there to assist you with improving your Facebook performance, starting with a competitive analysis.
CompEat generates an analysis report in seconds, giving you a Facebook competitive analysis tool that provides you with real-time, data-driven insights about key insights of your and your competitor’s Facebook pages, including comparative information about posts, engagement, and audiences.
The CompEat report will reoccur monthly and give you dashboard access to compare month on month or swap out the competitors.
You will also receive regular advice on how to improve your Facebook performance.
THIS INFORMATION PROVES INVALUABLE WHEN SETTING UP AND OPTIMISING YOUR OWN
It gives your brand a competitive edge in a market where brands constantly look for new ways to get their messages across.